Advance Features :
- Tubular positive plates: Robust tubular plates consisting of a lead calcium antimony-free alloy optimized for high corrosion resistances.
- Pasted negative plates: Grid plate construction consisting of lead calcium alloy.
- Separators: Micro porous and robust, for electrical separation of the positive and negative plates and optimized for low internal resistance
- Housing: ABS, on request flame retardant ABS;
- One way relief valve: operates at low pressure and fitted with flame arrestor, release gas in case of excess pressure and protects the cell against atmosphere
- Poles: Screw connection for easy and safe assembly and maintenance-free connection with excellent conductivity
- Post seals: extremely high integrity post seal design to prevent electrolyte leakage and terminal corrosion
- Connectors: flexible fully insulated cable connectors screwed to the terminal with an insulated screw having a probe hole on the top for electrical measurement
- Electrolyte: Gel structure
- Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
- Photovoltaic/ Solar
- Wind Generation
- Power Plant