RM Series Modular ONLINE UPS [KVA : 180|150|250|300|600]
2 YEARS WARRANTY (One to One Replacement)
Power Module capacity [30KVA/27KW & 25KVA/25KW]
The RM series modular UPS provides the most compact footprint of less than 2㎡ with maximum capacity of 900kVA . With best reliability and high performance, it has been leading the domestic market for years. RM series is considered to be the best power protection solution for large data centers, as well as for sensitive electronics.
RM Series Modular Online UPS 25-600kVA
- The RM series modular UPS provides the most compact footprint of less than 2㎡ with maximum
- capacity of 900kVA.With best reliability and high performance, it has been leading the domestic market for years.
- RM series is considered to be the best power protection solution for large data centers, as well as for sensitive electronics.
Provide graphical and text based information of alarms, status data, instructions that users can have more friendly and safer operation.
Isolated Air Flow
The dedicated and redundant hot-swappable power modules take the most unique structure design. In this design, the PCB boards and heat-sinkers are in two completely different layers, which allows the UPS run in dusty environments, significantly improving its stability and environmental adaptability.
- Cooling air flows in the lower layer, keeping the upper PCB free of dust
- One air flow channel ensures fans redundancy, even one fan fails, power module can run normally
Unique Design for High Reliability
Instead of discrete IGBT and SCR components, RM series UPS uses modular IGBT and SCR in Rectifier and Inverter, bringing in extremely high reliability.
- All components in one module, less fault points, higher reliability
- All components integrated as one modular design, smaller disparity
- Less space needed, UPS with compact design and higher power design
- Integrated inner thermal sensors display IGBT inner temperature directly
High Density ,Modular, Scalable
- High power density, footprint for 300kVA is 0.66m², power density 409kW/m², saving valuable data center space
- Scalable from 30kVA to 900kVA, max 30 power modules in parallel
- Inherently N+X redundant
- Hot swappable power module and bypass & monitoring module
- Additional charging module, extra charging current 50A×N for long time back up application
Comprehensive Monitoring Management
In each power module, information of critical components is monitored and displayed in real time, giving customers a view of inner status of the system and providing reminder information for maintenance.
- Maintenance reminder, running time of capacitors and fans displayed and recorded
- Comprehensive temperature monitoring for thermal abnormal detection
- Intelligent battery charger for long battery life
Critical Waveform Recording
- UPS can record and save the data of the main parameters automatically when faults happen for further analysis.
- Can record data information and present as waveform for further analysis can easily spot the causes of the failures, avoid future similar faults
Smart Sleep (ECO Mode)
Smart Sleep function can intelligently make some power modules to sleep/shutdown when load is low, improving the efficiency of the remaining power modules and saving on power and cooling cost.
- Improving efficiency, reducing power & cooling cost.
- Easy setting with just two steps. Customer can select sleep mode and rotation period.
- Power Modules working in rotation, prolong the life time.
Self aging is an advanced fucntion applied in all three phase UPS, Self aging function can test UPS under different load situation without real load, saving more than 90% energy.
- Simulate different load condition without connection to any real load, saving 90% of energy.
- Support on site setting, easy for factory setting.
Programmable Dry Contacts
Programmable dry contacts are available in all RM and HT33 series UPS. Customers can easily expand or modify the definition of each port.
- Abundant options with three inputs and four outputs, all programmable.
- Easy setting using software.
- Compatible with all RM and HT33
- Flexible to upgrade and downgrade capacity.
- Easy for maintenance.
- Minimum Downtime.
- Easy to relocate.
- R&D and production management system certificated by TUV and ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System: ISO 14001: 2004
- Occupational Health and Safety Management OHSAS 18001:2007