RM Series Rack Mount Modular ONLINE UPS
[KVA : 150|200]
2 YEARS WARRANTY (One to One Replacement)
Power Module capacity [25KVA/25KW]
The RM Series Rack Mounted Modular UPS is scalable, hot swappable, online double conversion. The power
capacity is from 25 to 200kVA/kW, it’s the ideal choice for modern data center. With the latest IGBT three-level
and full DSP control technology, the new RM series delivers the best combination of reliability and flexibility.
- Modular Design – Up to to power modules in parallel online hot swappable N+X redundancy
- High Power Density – 25KW Power Module 2U height, saving great amount of space, easy for capacity expansion.
- Power Factor 1.0 – 150KVA – 200KVA
- Integrated Solution for data center – UPS can be integrated with battery cabinet, PDU, and external maintenance bypass, offering excellent choice for data center.
- Intelligent charging management – The system intelligently control the whole process of the charging and discharging, effectively improving the battery life.
- Smart Sleep function (Eco Mode) – System can intelligently shutdown power module when load is low in achieving higher efficiency and prolong Power Module life span.
- Self Aging Mode – Energy internal cycle technology, system can run with full load, saving more than 90% energy.
- Battery cold start (optional) – UPS can be powered on from the battery without mains power.
- Integrated IGBT design – Integrated IGBT in one module, less failure points, higher performance and reliability.
- Friendly Interface – 7 ” Touch Screen LCD display with abundant information.
- Independent Air Channel – Cooling air runs in isolated channel, keeping PCB free of dust.
- Programmable Dry Contacts – Programmable dry contacts are available in all RM and HT33 series UPS. Customers can easily expand or modify the definition of each port.
- Programmable Battery discharge test.
- Flexible to upgrade and downgrade capacity.
- Easy for maintenance.
- Minimum Downtime.
- Easy to relocate.
- R&D and production management system certificated by TUV and ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System: ISO 14001: 2004
- Occupational Health and Safety Management OHSAS 18001:2007